About Me

I am a wife, work at home Mom, homeschooler to my 5 year old son, diaper-changer to my twins who will be 1 in October, Domestic Diva, Artist, & Chinese Medicine Practitioner ... who just happens to be Vegan ! I will be using the blog as much as I have time for as an outlet to vent, exclaim victory, and share family stories of events involving food. It's tough being Vegan in a Non-Vegan world ... even more tough living in Houston, Texas. Join me in sharing ideas, tips, recipes, etc. to make our lives a bit easier !

Vegan Blog Tracker

http://www.vegblogs.com/

Friday, January 4, 2008

Crazy Busy Life :)

Okay so we are all super-busy these days ... it's 2008 and I can hardly believe it.

I have gone back and forth with Vegetarian ... Vegan ... Vegetarian ... Vegan since I started this blog in September.

That's it, I am going to "grow up" and listen to my body (it doesn't like dairy at all), my heart (nothing should suffer from my lifestyle choices), and my mind (as an intelligent woman I KNOW that animal products are not for me).

So, there it is ... as close to a New Year's Resolution as I am going to get (don't subscribe to them). :) Onward !

I am what I eat, drink, and think !

No comments: